Geofencing for Transport Management System is a technology that create a virtual boundary around a real world geographical area. Geofencing with alerts to trigger employees, driver and vehicle’s location in a specific area, which help admin about to maintain proper control.
By implementing Geofencing technologies in transport management system its provides electronic notifications usually includes the time, date and location that the virtual boundary was crossed, allowing for an immediate investigation or response to the situation.
Geofencing in Transport Management System Benefits
- Improving driver safety and awareness
- Establishing driver accountability
- Streamlining daily operations
- Increasing overall company productivity
- Tracking employee/driver and high valued assets (CAB)